Summer Reading

I've been challenged to do a blog post on my summer reading list. Do you have your summer reading list yet?

I have a few books that have been on my shelf waiting for my attention and a few new (to me) books that I want to tackle this summer. Here is my list:


  • "The Tao of Turning Fifty" by Jennifer Boire
  • "Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner" by Scott Cunningham
  • "Drawing Down the Moon" by Margot Adler
  • "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty" by Anne Rice
  • "The Mermaid Chair" by Sue Monk Kidd

"Tao" was a gift I received several years ago. I have notes, tabs and glued in images all throughout dating back to 2011. I have not read it all the way through yet, so this is the first book I want to finish. I have loved interacting with it. I am on the eve of my 50th birthday, so I can think of no better time to get this one read!

The others are from a few different used book stores. I LOVE used books stores! Especially the dusty, books-stacked-to-the-ceiling, get-lost-in-the-maze type of book stores! I usually browse and sneeze my way through... but you never know what kind of treasures you will find in that type of place.

So... what's on YOUR summer reading list??

0 comments:

Post a Comment